6/18/2008

We're almost on our way!



OKAY, help me out here. I'm not sure what we're going to do. We leave for Colorado in 2 days (AHHHHHHH!! the house isn't clean yet). I've begun getting things together for our trip to visit Grandma and Grandpa and am noticing the kids' entertainment items are not working or broken. Stress Time!!!! The DVD babysitter has a plug that isn't working any longer..HELP!! The games are missing pieces or missing altogether. I'm beginning to worry about my sanity on this trip. What did we do in the "old" days? You know, back when there weren't DVD players or board games for the car? I'm growing weary already thinking of the many times we will hear "are we there yet", "I'm bored", "when can we stop", "MOMMMM ______ is touching me". OH MY!!!! I think that by the time we get to Colorado someone is going to have a temper tantrum and it won't be the kids. So, if you have any suggestions please pass them on!!!! We haven't done this in so long. Our last trip home to Colorado was when we still lived there and were returning home from visiting New York (about 4 years ago). PLEEEEEEAZ HELP!!! Oh yeah, and there goes my new car smell.

1 comment:

Dover Fam said...

All I can say is GOOD LUCK!!! We take road trips quite often and even with every type of entertainment you can find, there is still boredom!!!!! We live in the desert and anywhere we go we have to look at nothing but dirt and cactus!!! :p We are headed to Las Vegas tomorrow with my parents. Headed to the "Greatest Show on Earth".