9/15/2008

TAG: The Five

10 yrs ago I:
1. was 30lbs lighter
2. had only one baby
3. was living in Colorado
4. had braces
5. had less stress
Things on today's To Do List:
1. Get kids to school
2. Get myself to school
3. Take a statistics exam online
4. Take Nate to swim practice
5. Fit dinner in somewhere
Snacks I enjoy:
1. Chips and salsa
2. Saltine crackers and cream cheese (nope, never out grew that snack, now my kids even love it)
3. Broccolli and ranch dressing
4. Stringy cheese
5. Mixed nuts
Things I would do if I were a Millionaire:
1. Buy land out in the country and build log cabin home
2. Build log cabin home on land
3. Pay for nieces and nephews college education
4. pay off family's bills
5. Take entire family on a vacation somewhere exotic
Places I have live:
1. Anchorage, Alaska
2. Monrovia, California
3. Trier, Germany
4. San Giovanni, Italy
5. Colorado Springs, Colorado
Jobs I have had:
1. Bagger at the Commissary
2. Pretzel maker at Auntie Annes
3. Accounting office assoc.
4. Telemarketer
5. MOM!
I Tag:
Everyone who reads this post.

No comments: