3/16/2009

Prayers for the Injured

Today I was never more excited and anxious to get home to my family. I came eerily close to being involved in a head on collision on the Interstate. Unfortunately, the car that was two cars ahead of me was involved and the occupants were seriously injured. The driver of the vehicle at fault died at the scene. It was the most horrific thing I've every watched unfold before my eyes. Please pray for the people and families affected by this accident. It's going to be a long emotional and physical healing. NBC 24 Toledo news recorded the scene. You can see my little black car in the news reel and know how close I was. Anyways, please pray for those involved.

3 comments:

Dover Fam said...

WOW!! How scary is that? I can't imagine how you felt watching that. I am so sorry. Indeed prayers will be said for those involved. Glad you are ok and missed the accident by a hair. We never know what tomorrow will bring.

Christie said...

Thank God you are ok. I hope the other injured people make it. I know it must have been terrifying.

Sutton Family said...

i'm so glad you weren't injured. i'll keep the other families in my prayers. I'm sorry you had to witness that...