6/20/2009

Girls Day!!!

I just had the most fun with the greatest group of gals. We went to Toledo to watch Mama Mia! at the Stranahan. Oh my gosh, it was so amazing. I had goosebumps throughout most of the show. I'm so glad that I waited to see the show prior to watching the movie. The music was awesome, the performers were awesome, and the stage production was beyond expectations. I can't believe I left the camera in the van and didn't take one picture of our group. The only downside to the show was the woman sitting behind us comparing the show to the movie and singing some of the songs..........Hello ever heard of etiquette???? I was suprised to see kids (young kids) at the show. Not sure the content was kid-appropriate, but to each his own and the kids were impressively well behaved. Other than that, it was a great performance. We finished out the day with dinner at Abuello's. It was the best Mexican food I've had since leaving Colorado. PePe's in Colorado Springs is still the best Mexican establishment. So, here's to the ladies that made today and awesome day!!! Our next trip will be in October to see Wicked and I can't wait.

No comments: