7/22/2008

Happy 11 years of marriage!!!!

Our Love Still Grows
Our anniversary means a lot,
Much more than any another day;
I celebrate my love for you,
And cherish you in every way.
Through passing time,
our love still grows;
It lasts through all good times and bad.
Our future together still shines bright,
With more good times to be had!
By Karl Fuchs
Tim and I are celebrating 11 years of marriage today, July 22nd. It's been a long and sometimes windy road, but it has been worth every minute of work. He's my best friend, my cheering squad, and my common sense when I've needed it, which happens to be a lot. He keeps me grounded and yet on my toes. We've had lots of fun the last 11 years raising 3 wonderful kids. Tim, I love you with all my heart and am looking forward to a lifetime of memories with you. Thank you for all you are and for everything that I am because of you. I know that in my busy schedule, I don't say it enough, but thank you and I appreciate all that you do. Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Dover Fam said...

Happy Anniversary!

Sutton Family said...

Happy Anniversary! 11 years is quite an achievement! Congrats!!!