7/09/2008

When I grow up, I'm going to be..................





On Monday, Tom and my kids went to a wonderful place called Lil Biggs. It was completely awesome! For $5, each (up to age 10) kid can get into an imaginary town and play all day. The kids had so much fun. Tamra and I were running all over the place and slept well that night. The girls could've played all day. My nieces favorite was pretending to be a doctor/nurse and fixing the babies. Kaitlyn liked to get dressed up as a cheerleader and twirl batton (please don't let her be a cheerleader). Above, the girls dressed up in Jazz dresses and then persuaded the boys to form a marching band. It was so much fun. It's nice to know that there is a place for kids to go that's fun and imaginative during rain, snow or shine. I don't have as many pictures of the boys. They didn't sit still long enough, especially my nephew. Everytime he saw me with the camera, he took off. It was such a great day!!! It's awesome having cousins all the same age and in the same grades. Both girls will be starting Kindergarten this year. It's too bad we don't live closer to one another.

No comments: