12/15/2008

I apologize!
















Sorry, I realize that many of you probably are thinking that we've disappeared, however, I assure you we have not. It's the busiest time of year for us I kid you not. Between my final exams, Tim's work, the boys' cub scout parties, Kaity's girl scout party and all three of their school parties, not to mention the Christmas shopping that I have barely started, it's busy. Finally, I have a brief moment, in between loads of laundry, to begin catching everyone up. So, I think I will begin with Tim's remodeling of the house. Since last on, he has finished the hallway and started and finished the computer room, which used to be my grandparent's TV room. I think it turned out beautiful, however, a little worried what mom might think of the color. We haven't done any decorating yet since we aren't sure what point mom and dad are on getting out here. So, here are some pictures, I hope you enjoy Tim's beautiful craftmanship. I forgot to open the curtains on the pictures and it's a very gloomy day out so I apologize for how dark it is. The hallway is a tan color, the living room is greenish, and the computer/piano room is cranberry. The colors blend perfectly with the oak trimming. Please ignore the folded laundry on the chair......at least it's clean I guess. Also, the chair with the laundry is not usually there. The Christmas tree took its place this year.

1 comment:

Sutton Family said...

love the colors! The place looks great!