5/12/2009

Mother's Day

We spent Mother's Day in Mansfield, Ohio window shopping and getting the kids some summer clothes. Kaitlyn has been asking to get her ears pierced. Tim and I finally gave in on Mother's Day. While in Mansfield, we stopped at Claire's and Kaity now finally has pierced ears. She was such a trooper. She cried for a few seconds and then was done, just like when she gets vaccinations. Anyways, there was another mom there getting ready to have her daughter's ears pierced also. We sat there talking when the woman decided to take it upon herself to tell Kaity that piercing doesn't hurt. WHAT?????????? I couldn't believe she was lying to my daughter. Tim and I just finished explaining to Kaity how it hurts, but only for about a minute. She did great though. The manager and asst. manager did both ears at the same time so Kaitlyn couldn't change her mind after the first one was done. She's very proud of her earrings, they are her birthstone. Sorry mom, I know you probably won't like that we let her do it so early. I told her she was lucky because you didn't let me pierce mine until 10.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Her ears look great and she looks so proud of them!