8/21/2008

FIrst Day of School

Kids in front of the Kindergarten entrance
Kaitlyn sitting at her seat. My BIG kindergartner
Kids in front of the house getting ready to leave for school
Well, summer is officially over and school has now begun. All three of my babies are in school this year. Nathan is in 5th, Matthew is in 3rd, and Kaitlyn is a big kindergartner. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. It was weird coming home to a quiet house. The poor dog didn't know what to do with herself. She walked around whimpering for awhile and then finally went to her bed to sleep. You'll be happy to know that I didn't cry after leaving Kaitlyn at school ............until I was outside. This morning was very special as daddy took a late start at work in order to take the kids to their first day of school. You should've seen Nathan's face (the big 5th grader) when Tim smothered him with hugs and kisses. He was MORTIFIED!!!! I don't think he could have been anymore embarrassed. I'm looking forward to picking them up at 3pm and to hear about their day.

1 comment:

Dover Fam said...

So cute. There is nothing better than the first day of school. they look so grown up.