11/04/2008

Let Your Voice be Heard!!! VOTE!!!

Today is a very important day in the United States. Voting Day! Many people will not vote today because they believe their vote doesn't count. In my opinion, every vote counts! This election is going to be VERY close and it's going to take every vote. Whether you are one party or the other, your vote is needed today. In the past I have taken my kids with me to vote to show them how important it is and what the process is all about. My boys love it. Today I didn't want to take any chances and went immediately to vote after dropping my kids off at school. I grabbed stickers for them though so they will be happy. Anyways, to all of you who don't vote today, you have lost your right to complain. If you don't like the way things go with the election or what happens after the election, too bad! You didn't use your voice on a ballot, so where do you get the right to complain afterwards.
I realize that this is somewhat mean, however, it urks me every election that people don't get out and vote, but then complain afterwards because things aren't going the way they want. So, all I have to say is VOTE!!! Your ballot matters more in this election than ever before! Be proud to be an American and use your freedom of choice and VOTE!!!

No comments: