8/10/2009

Ugh!

Well, it's back to school preparation time in the Ackley household. Last night the kids resumed their school year bedtime, which of course was a pain and a half. Today, I will head of to school to purchase my books for my last semester of school..............I can't believe it's finally here. The kids are so excited to shop for school supplies this weekend, but that is as far as the excitement extends. Nathan is pretty much the only one actually excited to be back in school. Nathan will be in sixth grade this year, with grandma's friend as his teacher. Matthew will be in fourth, with the cheerleading advisor as his teacher. She was also Nathan's fourth grade teacher. Kaity will be first with the same first grade teacher Matthew had. Hopefully this year she'll be more vocal at the parent teacher conferences.
So, now I'm looking for bargains on durable school supplies. Need them to last atleast half of the school year.

1 comment:

Sutton Family said...

just did gwens first school shopping! it was so much fun! but I know I'm going to bawl the first week! man, these kids grow up way too fast!