4/08/2009

Keeping it Covert!!!!

OH my gosh!!! We just had soooooo much fun!!! A friend of mine has this other blog with her friend and they posted this very cute idea about Egging someone's house. Not the egging that you're thinking mind you!!! It was such a cute idea that I couldn't resist. Plus, I was able to get rid of all those darn plastic eggs that we've been accumulating for 11 years. We filled each egg up with candy. Then I searched online for a picture of bunnies, cut and pasted and then added "Happy Easter" "You've just been egged" I attached it to a stick and then stuck it in their yard. We did this while they weren't home so they wouldn't know it was us. It was so cute. As I'm writing this, they are outside picking up all the scattered eggs.
Thanks Mandee and Brandy for the great idea!!!! One more house to go!!

1 comment:

Dover Fam said...

So glad that you did it!!! That is awesome. I bet the kids had a blast. We are doing it tonight. We were going to do it lastnight but......the ER came first. :(