4/20/2009

Pictures

Kaity Spring Pictures
Nathan's car for the Derby Races

Matthew's car for the Derby Races. Notice the US Army on the side. He LOVES Army stuff.



Kaity's car that she entered into the open class at the Derby Races.
The kids cut, sanded, and painted their own cars. We just supervised to make sure that they didn't cut themselves or anyone else. They were so proud of their cars. They did a great job.


This is Nathan being welcomed into Boy Scouts. He crossed over this year. He's all ready had a campout. That was what he was looking forward to the most. He has another sleepover this weekend. He's so excited for it. Nathan is getting so big and maturing so quickly. We're very proud of him.




Well, since I've been so bad at keeping people updated, I figured I'd just add some pictures to do the updating. As soon as I'm able to watch a soccer game or a baseball game, I will post more pictures.






No comments: