4/15/2009

Quick Update!!

Some of Tim's tests have come back. So far, blood work is looking good. Segs a little low, but not enough to cause concern. Turned in the heart monitor today and now waiting the news on that. Will update more after the next appointment. Thanks for all of your prayers!!! Keep Praying!!!!

By the way, as soon as I have a free moment, I will post some updated pictures of the kids and the activities that they've been participating in. Busy time of the year. We have Monday-2 kids in scouts, Tuesdays, soccer for two kids from 4-6, baseball 6-7, Wednesdays-Karate, Thursdays Soccer and girl scouts, Friday-baseball, Saturday-Karate and soccer games. Not to mention there is school for the kids and myself in there and Tim's 40+ hour weeks. So, when I have a moment I will post some new pictures. Sorry for being such a bad blogger lately!!!

2 comments:

Dover Fam said...

Thanks for the update. Will continue praying for your family. Busy busy lady!!!!

Sutton Family said...

you're the first person that I can not tell "get a hobbie, why don't ya"... so, instead, "take a load off, why don't ya!"