10/14/2008

I Got Tagged!

Okay, I got tagged by Ellie, so here goes. You are supposed to open the sixth file of pictures and select the sixth picture in that file. This is mine. In February, I flew out to California to be with my dad's side of the family as we said good-bye to my grandpa. It was an unexpected passing. We were all sad, yet, over joyed that he would once again be with my grandma. This is a picture of their headstone. My grandpa's date of passing hadn't been added to it yet. Well, that was a bit sad so I decided to also paste the picture next to it, my fifth picture. This is a picture of 3 of the very few most important male influences in my life. My brothers and my dad. Aren't they handsome?

OH yeah, I tag the seward family and the knight family. I'd tag Mandee, but Ellie already did.

No comments: