10/14/2008

Nathan's Last!



I made sure to put a picture of all three so I wouldn't be accused of favortism! Anyways, this is Nathan's last year as a Cub Scout. He will be crossing the bridge to Boy Scouts in February. He's getting so big and we are so proud of him. He's not big on sports, but he's big on science and math. His teacher had to move him to a group of his own because he kept answering all the questions in Science Jeopardy (Okay, enough bragging, it's ugly I know). Anyways, last night his Den was invited to a Boy Scout meeting to get a feel of what it will be like next year. He LOVED it!!! He's so excited to go camping in the winter and to go to a week of camp next year. I can't believe he's going to be 11 yrs old in less than 2wks. It doesn't seem possible. He leaves us tomorrow for 3 days of Outdoor Education at Nature's Classroom. I'm sending a disposable camera with him so I can post when he gets back. He's so excited and I'm so paranoid thinking of everything that could happen to him, after all, he's broken his arm 2 times now.

1 comment:

Dover Fam said...

That is awesome. They grow so fast.