10/04/2008

Thank You New York Yankees


Most of you know that our family is an avid baseball and football family. Many of you have been to our home and watched the games in the Garage with us. The best American Sports ever invented! Tonight is the 3rd of 5 games for the Dodgers vs. Chicago. If the Dodgers win tonight, it's all over............they're in the NLCS! The Dodgers have been in my blood ever since I was a little girl and saw Dodgers stadium for the first time. We knew the Dodgers had it in them to make it to the NLCS, but it definitely helped getting a coach like Joe Torre!! Thanks to the New York Yankees for giving up Joe Torre last year! He's brought the LA Dodgers back to life. Guess the Yankees shouldn't have given him up so easy 'cause look where they are at........Sorry Tim, I know that's your team. Anyways, good luck Dodgers secure that spot tonight. FYI we will be unavailable tonight from 10pm ET until the end of the game.

4 comments:

Dover Fam said...

I still love you even if you are a dodger fan. Although, I am partial to the Yankees. I will still love you if you love me! :)

Active Ackleys said...

That's cool! I love my husband and he being born and raised in New York is a die hard Yankee fan. Unfortunately, so are 2 of 3 kids. Tim wasn't happy when they let Joe Torre go, he knew this would be the outcome. Anyways, if I can live over 11 years with a Yankes fan, of course, I can have a great friend that is also one :)

Sutton Family said...

so... who won??? just curious... I honestly have never watched a whole game of baseball... or any sport for that matter... (cheerleading with you was probably the last sports game I've watched...) do you still love me!!? ;-) but, seriousely- who won???

Active Ackleys said...

the dodgers won, however, now that they are in the championships they have lost. they are 0-2. Tonight they play at home and I'm hoping for a turn around.