1/21/2009

SOOO Proud!!!

We just wanted to take this moment to Congratulate Nathan, our 11 year old for his performance in the spelling bee today. He was 1 of 14 kids selected for the challenge. He didn't make it to the final 3, but we are VERY proud of him. Nathan went out in the final round with the word "assumption" Forgot that there were 2 s's. I thought I had told him the story of my 10th grade science class with Mr. Fix, but I guess he forgot the meaning of "assume". Oh Well!! At least I think he'll give it another try next year now that he knows it's not so bad.
He doesn't like to be in front of people and was going to beg his teacher to get out of it, but we wouldn't let him. It was a good experience for him. Now, we owe him ice cream from Cold Stone for participating.

No comments: